Job Details 〉
|Organisation||SSC ( Staff Selection Commission)|
|Qualification||10+2 & equivalent|
|Application Start Date||03 Dec/2019|
|Application End Date||10 Jan/2020 (Closed)|
|Location||Delhi,India (All States)|
Post wise Vacancy
|Data Entry Operator,Grade „A‟||Not updated|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||Not updated|
|Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant(SA)||Not updated|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)||Not updated|
The Staff selection commission (SSC) has invited applications regarding competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant andData Entry Operators for various ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020(23:59)
Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020(23:59)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020(23:59)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020to 27-03-2020
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020
Age Limit: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12thStandard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 12-01-2020 (24:00).
- However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 14-01-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 12-01-2020(24:00).
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Que/Max. Marks||Time of Duration|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50||15 min.|
|II||General Intelligence||25/50||15 min|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50||15 min|
|IV||General Awareness||25/50||15 min|
|60 min. for all four parts|
for Age relaxations, qualifications, reservations, the center of examination, and the scheme of examination open the official notification from SSC.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.