Job Details 〉
|Application Start Date||22 May/2023|
|Application End Date||11 Jun/2023 (Closed)|
|Location||Delhi,India (All States)|
Post wise Vacancy
India Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 12823 GDS Posts
India Post Recruitment 2023-
India Post has released the official notification for the India Post Office GRAMIN DAK SEVA (GDS) for the recruitment to the various posts of Gramin Dak Seva (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). There is a total of 12828 vacancies to be filled for these posts. India Post is a Government operated portal system with 23 circles in India. Candidates who are 10th passed can apply online through the official website of India Post at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The online registrations have been started from 22nd May 2023 and the last date to apply online is 11th June 2023.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:-
India Post Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification:-
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Age limit (as on 11/06/2023):-
Minimum age- 18 years
Maximum age- 40 years
India Post Recruitment 2023 Application fee:-
India Post Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:-
India Post Recruitment 2023 Pay salary:-
|Name of the Post||Pay Salary|
|GDS/ABPM||Rs. 10,000- 24,470/-|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000- 29,380/-|
India Post Recruitment 2023 Steps to apply:-
The candidates have to apply for the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 in three stages:- Registration, Payment of the application fee & Online Application.
1. Visit the official website of India Post at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
2. Applicant will have to first register himself/herself on the GDS online Engagement Portal to obtain the Registration Number.
3. The applicants must have their own active email id and mobile number.
4. Keep the registration number & password for another application process.
Stage-2 Payment of Application fee-
1. The candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- (If applicable).
2. Applicants are advised to note their Registration number at a secure place for making the payment of a fee.
3. Payment of fee is exempted for all female applicants, SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants.
4. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence candidate is advised to ensure his eligibility for applying to a particular Division before making the fee payment
5. Applicants who are exempted from payment of the fee may apply online directly.
Stage-3 Online Application-
1. After registering and paying the application fee, the candidates must apply online.
2. The candidates have to select the division and exercise preferences in the application form after validating the registration number & Mobile number.
3. The applicant is required to upload a recent photograph & signature at the time of submitting the application in the formats and sizes as prescribed.
4. The candidates are advised to select the Divisional head of the Division in which he/she is applying to expedite the verification of documents at a later stage.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:-
|India Post GDS 2023 Notification Release Date||21st May 2023|
|India Post GDS 2023 Start Date to apply online||22nd May 2023|
|India Post GDS 2023 Last date to apply online||11th June 2023|
|India Post GDS 2023 Last date to pay the application fee||11th June 2023|
|India Post GDS 2023 Result Date||To be notified|
India Post Recruitment 2023 Important links:-
1. India Post GDS Official website- www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
2. GDS Notification link-Click here
Trouble in loading..? Download File