Job Details 〉
|Organisation||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Application Start Date||01 Apr/2021|
|Application End Date||21 Apr/2021 (Closed)|
Post wise Vacancy
|Administrative Office ( for (SCL) Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh)||02|
|Purchase & Stores Officer ( for (SCL) Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh)||03|
|Accounts Officer ( for (SCL) Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh)||02|
|Administrative Officer (for ISRO)||04|
|Purchase & Stores Officer (for ISRO||09|
|Accounts Officer ( for ISRO )||04|
Online applications are invited from meritorious candidates for the vacancies listed above in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh - Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Apply Online start date||01/04/2021|
|Apply Online last date||21/04/2021|
|Fee submit last date||24/04/2021|
|Release of admit card||visit ISRO website|
|CBT (exam)||visit ISRO website|
How to Apply?
A candidate should apply for only ONE POST (i.e Administrative Officer OR Accounts Officer OR Purchase & Stores Officer).
Candidates can accordingly, apply for consideration against vacancies of both ISRO and SCL (to any one Post - i.e Administrative Officer OR Accounts Officer OR Purchase & Stores Officer) .
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website (www.isro.gov.in) between 01.04.2021 and 21.04.2021. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated.
Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with a Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
A valid E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily. Future correspondence with regard to written test, interview etc will be made only through e-mail and website. Pleas of Non-receipt of such intimation due to faulty e-mail ID etc will not be entertained.
|UR (male candidates)||Rs. 250/-||online/offline|
|Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) ||Exempted|
The Application Fee is ₹250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Candidates who apply to vacancies in both ISRO and SCL should submit separate Applications along with separate Application Fee.
Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting any SBI Branch.
Candidates after `submitting’ their application may pay the application fee either immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment, which is 23.04.2021.This is not to be confused with the last date for submitting online application which is 21.04.2021.
Candidates are advised to apply in advance without waiting for the last day and make online payment of fee latest by 19.04.2021 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues.
Ensuring ‘successful payment’ from “Payment Status” link in ISRO website is mandatory. Candidates may contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee.
Candidates may utilize alternative modes of payment including offline payment if required. ICRB will not be responsible for transaction failures, double payments etc.
Candidates may check Payment status after 24 hrs of making/attempting payment and Print Receipt by visiting “Payment Status” link available in the web page. In case of pending transactions or transaction failures candidates are advised to contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee.
Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-serviceman [EX]and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to ensure receipt of system generated email regarding successful submission of application.
1. Written test will be conducted at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test center. The call letters for written test will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of candidates.
2. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each Part of the Objective type test and also secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Additionally, candidates should secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Descriptive type test.
3. In the scheme of selection, performance in written test carries a weightage of 60% and performance in interview carries a weightage of 40%.
4. Those who secure minimum 50% marks, each in written test and interview with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks, will be considered for empanelment in the order of merit.
5. In case, sufficient numbers of OBC/ST/PWD candidates are not available for consideration for filling-up of the vacancies as are reserved for these categories, then relaxation in standards of selection will be extended to such candidates as per extant norms. There will however, be no relaxations in the qualification norms as notified.
Pay & Allowances:
Selected candidates will be appointed as Officers in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject. They will be brought under National Pension System. Contributory Health-care facilities for self and dependent family members, subsidized canteen facility, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), departmental transport facility (in lieu of transport allowance), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc. are admissible as per extant Rules.
|Official website of ISRO (www.isro.gov.in)|
|Official Notification from ICRB |
Trouble in loading..? Download File