Job Details 〉
|Organisation||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Application Start Date||19 Oct/2022|
|Application End Date||17 Nov/2022 (Closed)|
|Location||Delhi,India (All States)|
Post wise Vacancy
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||40|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has invited online applications from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens (Including Subject of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up 40 vacancies for the post of HEAD CONSTABLE (Dresser Veterinary) Group-'C' (non-gazatted). Online submission of application form has been started from 19th October 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online before 17th November 2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Educational Qualification
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||1. The candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized Board.|
2. The candidate should have passed regular Para Veterinary Course OR Diploma OR certificate of minimum one year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic or Livestock management from a Government recognized Institution.
2. Age limit
Minimum age- 18 years
Maximum age- 25 years
(The Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/OBC/Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the government rules).
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Application fee:-
1. For UR/OBC/EWS candidates - Rs. 100/- Only.
2. For SC/ST/Females/Ex-Servicemen - NIL
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Pay salary:-
There well be a Paid salary from - Rs. 25,500 - 81,100 /- Only.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancies:-
The candidates will be selected through different phases:
1. Phase I
(i) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
(ii) Physical Standard Test (PST)
2. Phase II (Written Examination)
Candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be required to undergo for the written Examination.
The pattern of examination will be OMR-based or Computer Based Test (CBT).
After the written examination, the Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
3. Phase III
(i) Verification of Original Documents
(ii) Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
(iii) Review Medical Examination (RME)
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Steps to apply:-
1. Candidates are advised to apply online through the ITBPF website i.e www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
2. Candidates should have a functional E-mail ID and phone number at the time of registration.
3. Read the instructions carefully, pay the fees if applicable and provide all the necessary information which have been asked in the application form.
4. Take out a print of the application form for future purposes.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important dates:-
1. Starting date of online submission of application form - 19 October 2022
2. Closing date of online submission of application form - 17 November 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important links:-
1. Official website- www.itbpolice.nic.in
2. Notification link- www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Trouble in loading..? Download File