Job Details 〉
|Organisation||Union Oublic Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Qualification||10th or 12th Class|
|Application Start Date||17 May/2023|
|Application End Date||06 Jun/2023 (Closed)|
|Location||Delhi,India (All States)|
Post wise Vacancy
|National Defense academy||375|
UPSC NDA- II 2023 Notification out, Check Exam date, Notification link, Application Form 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC NDA-II 2023 Notification on the official website of UPSC i.e. https://www.upsc.gov.in. There are 395 vacancies in the Naval Academy & National Defense Academy. Interested candidates can apply online from 17th May 2023. The UPSC will conduct the Examination for admission to the Army, Navy & Air force wings of the NDA for the 152nd 0n 03rd September 2023 Course and the 114th Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02nd July 2023. The last date to apply online is 06th June 2023.
UPSC NDA-II 2023 Eligibility Criteria:-
(i) a citizen of India
(ii) a subject of Nepal
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Educational Qualification
1. For Army Wing of National Defence Academy- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
2. For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy-
(i) 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) Candidates appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
3. Age limit
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2005 and not later than 1st January 2008 are eligible.
UPSC NDA-II Vacancy 2023:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||National Defense Academy||370|
|2.||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||25|
|2.||SC/ST/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs||NIL|
UPSC NDA-II 2023 Selection Process:-
The selection process will consist of the following-
1. Written Examination
2. SSB Test/Interview
UPSC NDA-II 2023 Steps to apply:-
1. Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. https://www.upsc.gov.in.
2. You will be redirected to the homepage of UPSC.
3. Click on the notification and read it carefully.
4. It is essential for the applicant to register himself/herself first at the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, available on the Commission’s website, and then proceed to fill up the online application for the examination
5. Upload all the required documents i.e. photo ID card viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ 12 School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
6. Pay the application fee (if applicable).
7. Submit the application form.
8. Take out a print of the application form for future reference.
UPSC NDA-II 2023 Important dates:-
|UPSC NDA-II 2023 Notification Release Date||17 May 2023|
|UPSC NDA-II 2023 Starting date to apply online||17 May 2023|
|UPSC NDA-II 2023 Last date to apply online||06 June 2023|
|UPSC NDA-II 2023 Admit Card Release Date||August 2023|
|UPSC NDA-II 2023 Examination date||03 September 2023|
1. UPSC Official website-https://www.upsc.gov.in
2. UPSC NDA-II Notification link- Click here
Trouble in loading..? Download File